Night Terrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Terrors Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plotting with Belle, Holly, Lina & Ariel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle Sinclair

Belle Sinclair

Plotting with Belle, Holly, Lina & Ariel Empty
PostSubject: Plotting with Belle, Holly, Lina & Ariel   Plotting with Belle, Holly, Lina & Ariel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 11:05 am

Hi guys! Smile. I seen other people doing this so, I'm going to jump the bandwagon. Here's a little bit of my characters:
Belle- A maid, who although loves to read, she does like to chat at times after work. She's sweet though but, may have a sharp tongue
Holly: A nurse. She'll try her best to take care of patients. She's more of the serious one, but, she's nice too. Can act a bit sexy at times though xD (see fanfic for more info.)
Lina: the gardener. When she's around spirits or ghosts, she could interact with them and tries to not at least be scared of them. xD if you want to know more about her power, read her fanfic. Like Belle, she's quiet and shy but, get's into a social mood once chatting with someone.
Ariel: WIP. All I know so far is that she'll be a spirit, but, I'll try to make her entertaining and fun xD. More info to come on her once her fanfic is up.
Back to top Go down
Ella Smith

Ella Smith

Plotting with Belle, Holly, Lina & Ariel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Belle, Holly, Lina & Ariel   Plotting with Belle, Holly, Lina & Ariel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 2:00 pm

Sounds like Ella could get along with Belle very well! Smile
Back to top Go down

Plotting with Belle, Holly, Lina & Ariel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Terrors :: Out Of Character :: Misc. :: Discussion-
Jump to: